INFLUENCE OF COMPETENCE, MOTIVATION AND COMMUNICATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT PRIVATE HOSPITALS IN BATAM CITY

  • Wasiman Universitas Putera Batam
Keywords: Competence, Motivation, Communication and Employee performance

Abstract

This study aims to see the influence of competence, motivation and communication on
employee performance at private hospitals in Batam City. The study used a questionnaire
distributed to employees of private hospitals in Batam City with a questionnaire of 250
respondents. This study uses an individual level analysis. The research object is employees of
private hospitals in Batam City. This study uses multiple linear regression tests which include
validity, reliability, normality, and r square tests. The results show that based on the results of
the validity test, it shows that all the research indicators show the validity results, which means
that it can show to the next stage, and also the reliability test results conclude that all the data
collected and processed are reliable. The coefficient of determination (R2) is 0.840, which
means that the performance variable can serve the leadership style, motivation and
communication variables by 84%, while the remaining is 16%. % evidence by factors not
present in this study.

Published
2021-06-30
How to Cite
Wasiman. (2021). INFLUENCE OF COMPETENCE, MOTIVATION AND COMMUNICATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT PRIVATE HOSPITALS IN BATAM CITY. JURNAL CAFETARIA, 2(2), 28-36. https://doi.org/10.51742/akuntansi.v2i2.355
Section
JURNAL CAFETARIA JULI 2021