THE INFLUENCE OF WORK DISCIPLINE AND COMMUNICATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT PT. CASCO BATAM

  • Frisca Samosir Universitas Putera Batam
  • Wasiman Wasiman Universitas Putera Batam
Keywords: Work Discipline; communication, Employee Performance

Abstract

The effect of work discipline and communication on the performance of employees of PT Casco Batam is the aim of this study. This research was conducted through the distribution of questionnaires. Test analysis, validity, multicollinearity regression, reliability, coefficient of determination, and hypotheses were used in this study. In this study, the SPSS 25 program was used. The test results show that work discipline has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. This is indicated by the Sig level of 0.000 <0.05, where Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, indicating that H1 is accepted in this study. The results of the second hypothesis test also show that communication has a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The results of the third hypothesis test indicate that employee performance is positively and significantly influenced by work discipline and communication, as indicated by the Sig 0.000 level <0.05, which indicates that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, which indicates that this research is accepted H3. However, the proportion of employee performance variables (Y) having compatibility with work discipline (X1) and communication (X2) is 70.1%, and the remaining 29.9% comes from other factors not included in this study.

Published
2023-07-17
How to Cite
Samosir, F., & Wasiman, W. (2023). THE INFLUENCE OF WORK DISCIPLINE AND COMMUNICATION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE AT PT. CASCO BATAM. JURNAL CAFETARIA, 4(2). https://doi.org/10.51742/akuntansi.v4i2.1024
Section
JURNAL CAFETARIA JULY 2023