THE EFFECT OF THE DIMENSION OF SERVICE QUALITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT THE HILL HOTEL AND RESORT SIBOLANGIT

  • Selly Evianta Unversitas IBBI Medan
  • Lusiah Lusiah Unversitas IBBI Medan
  • Ripka Seriidahnaita Ginting Unversitas IBBI Medan
Keywords: Tangible, Realibility, Responsiveness, Assurance, Emphaty, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

This research uses quantitative descriptive research methods. The population in this study were guests staying at The Hill Hotel & Resort Sibolangit and a study sample of 60 people using the non-probability sampling technique method. The data analysis technique uses classical assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, f-tests, t-tests, and coefficients of determination. The results showed that significantly the dimension of service quality affects customer satisfaction. Although the assurance dimension shows an insignificant influence on customer satisfaction, the other four variables that shape service quality, namely tangible, realibility, responsiveness and emphaty, show a significant influence on customer satisfaction. The magnitude of the coefficient of determination of 0.571 means that the ability of the variables tangible, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and emphaty explains its effect on the customer satisfaction variable of 57.1%. While the remaining 42.9% is another free variable that was not studied in this study such as competence, courtesy, communication, credibility, security and others. The conclusion states that simultaneously, the dimension of service quality has a positive effect on customer satisfaction.

Published
2022-07-22
How to Cite
Evianta, S., Lusiah, L., & Seriidahnaita Ginting, R. (2022). THE EFFECT OF THE DIMENSION OF SERVICE QUALITY ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AT THE HILL HOTEL AND RESORT SIBOLANGIT. JURNAL CAFETARIA, 3(2), 87-100. https://doi.org/10.51742/akuntansi.v3i2.630
Section
JURNAL CAFETARIA JULI 2022