THE INFLUENCE OF PRINCIPLE LEADERSHIP AND MOTIVATION ON TEACHERS’ PERFORMANCE AT SMK YOS ANUGRAH BATAM

  • Amit Silitonga Universitas Batam
  • Fasaaro Hulu Universitas Karimun

Abstract

This studies aims to find out the principal leadership influences and motivation toward the performance of teachers in Vocational High School (SMK) Yos Anugerah Batam. This studies applies the census or survey method to record the various of population. According to survey, the studies sample were the teachers at SMK Yos Anugrah Batam. Questionnaire technique applied to collect the data. In the studies results the regression equation Y = 8,600 + 0,712X1 + 0,406X2 + 0,236X3 + e. The leadership variable displays a significant direct influence on employee performance with a coefficient value of 0.419, the Work Motivation variable shows a significant direct influence on employees performance with a coefficient value of 0.422, and the variables of leadership, work motivation and work discipline indicates a simultaneous influences on employees performance. R2 value is 76.8%. while the remaining of 23.2% is provided by other variables not included in this studies

Published
2023-11-19
Section
Articles