Jurnal Pelita Kota
Journal Title : Jurnal Pelita Kota
ISSN : ISSN 2723-651X
DOI : Prefix 10.51742
Editor in Chief : Asa Bintang Kapiarsa
Publisher : Universitas Karimun
FrequencY : Twice a year (February and August)
Jurnal Pelita Kota is a scientific journal published by Karimun University. This journal is intended, as a forum for the results of scientific writing. The scientific work in question can be in the form of lecturer research, undergraduate thesis research, master thesis research, doctoral student dissertation research, and other scientific studies that can contribute to the development of scientific theories and concepts, as well as their application to urban and regional planning.
This journal consists of twelve sections of scope which are:
- Urban Design & Infrastructure
- Regional Development Studies
- Environmental & Sustainability
- Land Uses & Spatial Planning
- Disaster Management
- Defense & Border Area Management
- Geography, Mapping & Remote Sensing
- Tourism, Coastal & Island Management
- Transportation & Economic Studies
- Housing & Settlement
- Social & Cultural Studies
- Law & Administration Planning
This journal is published twice a year, in February and August.
The publication article charge is FREE for authors with Indonesian and international institution affiliations.
For the authors who are interested in publishing papers in our journal, please register an account here.
Jl. Raya Komp. Timah, Tik. Uma, Tebing, Kabupaten Karimun, Kepulauan Riau, 29663
Tel : 62 852-6320-8304
Fax : 0777-7367400
Email : email@example.com
Find us on Google Maps: